Kandira Hotels from Rs2,365
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Travellers to Kandira will find plenty to explore and enjoy. In Kandira, there are 14 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from. The closest major airport is in Izmit (KCO-Cengız Topel), 22 mi (35.5 km) from the city centre. The next closest is in Istanbul (SAW-Sabiha Gokcen Intl.), 44.1 mi (71 km) away.
Dressing for Kandira
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 19°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 6°C
- From April to June, the average is 32°C during the day and 10°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 32°C during the day and 17°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 26°C as the daytime average and 8°C as the night-time average
- About 737 millimetres of rain falls on Kandira each year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 31°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 7°F