Kampong Cham Hotels from Rs894
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Most hotels are fully refundable. Because flexibility matters.
Check Kampong Cham hotel prices
3 Village, Sangkat Kampong Cham, Kampong Cham, Kampong Cham
3.4 km from city centre
KC River Hotel
4.1/5Very Good! (20 reviews)
"Nice clean room with very good view of the river. Staff were polite n helpful, but communication a little challenging due to command of English. Good WiFi, hot water. However, the towel can do with some bleaching to make them white & cleaner looking. Bathroom floor tiles can be slippery when wet. ..."
Reviewed on 16 Oct 2019
#07, St. Preah Sihanouk, Riverside Rd, Kampong Cham
3.31 km from city centre
LBN Asian Hotel
4.2/5Very Good! (20 reviews)
"Pool is off property. Carpet very dirty. Staff is nice and helpful. Location is pretty central"
Reviewed on 8 Mar 2020
Monivong St. Corner 49, Kampong Cham
2.96 km from city centre
Phkar Chhouk Tep Hotel
3.2/5 (9 reviews)
"After booking no rooms available - absolute disgrace ! The management returned my money but had to find new hotel on own - please don’t recommended !"
Reviewed on 21 Feb 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
With member prices, you could save 10% or more right now on thousands of properties.
Don't see what you're looking for?
See all available properties in Kampong ChamView all properties
Lowest nightly price found within the past 24 hours based on a 1 night stay for 2 adults. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.
Visiting Kampong Cham
Visitors can enjoy all that Kampong Cham has to offer including the temples, mountain views and rivers. This city also attracts tourists with its small-town vibe.
- There are 5 hotels and other accommodation options in Kampong Cham
- The closest major airport is in Phnom Penh (PNH-Phnom Penh Intl.), 50.9 mi (81.9 km) from the city centre
Dressing for Kampong Cham
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 35°C and the nighttime average to be 22°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 35°C during the day and 25°C at night
- July to September averages 33°C during the day and 24°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 32°C during the day and 22°C at night
- About 1637 millimetres of rain falls on Kampong Cham each year
- Hottest months are usually March and April with an average temperature of 35°C, while the coldest months are December and January with an average of 22°C