It is very difficult to find out the property even for the local auto drivers . Roads are so narrow that only auto can go . Always a bad smell in the room. There is no out side window in the room .
Overview of Shyam Palace Guest House
- Free WiFi
- Breakfast Available
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Standard Double Room
Royal Double Room, 1 King Bed, Balcony, Mountain View
About this area
Located in Jodhpur, Shyam Palace Guest House is in the city centre and near the airport. Toorji's Step Well and Jaswant Thada are notable landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Rao Jodha Desert Rock Park and Masuria Hill Garden. Don't miss out on a visit to Mandore Gardens.Visit our Jodhpur travel guide
- Jaswant Thada - 7 min walk
- Toorji's Step Well - 8 min walk
- Sardar Market - 9 min walk
- Rao Jodha Desert Rock Park - 11 min walk
- Mehrangarh Fort - 15 min walk
- Jodhpur Junction Train Station - 14 min drive
- Jodhpur (JDH) - 27 min drive
- Where to eat
- Shyam Palace – Al fresco dining restaurant offering Indian cuisine.
About this property
Shyam Palace Guest House
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: INR 150 for adults and INR 100 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: INR 300 per vehicle (one way)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Nice and clean
Nice, friendly and serviceminded staff, priceworthy, if you have problem with climbing stairs this hotel is not suitable, no window in the room which was located outside the reception