Jessore Hotels from Rs5,520
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visitors can enjoy all that Jessore has to offer including the golf courses, entertainment choices and lakeside setting. Tourists can also enjoy the city's local tours, university setting and art. The closest major airport is in Jessore (JSR), 2.8 mi (4.5 km) from the city centre.
Dressing for Jessore
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 34°C and the nighttime average to be 13°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 36°C during the day and 22°C at night
- July to September averages 32°C during the day and 24°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 32°C during the day and 13°C at night
- Jessore gets about 2338 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually April and May with an average temperature of 35°C, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 14°C