- Jerusalem International YMCA
- 5 min walk
- King David's Tomb
- 13 min walk
- Mount Zion
- 15 min walk
- Tel Aviv (TLV-Ben Gurion)
- 43 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
About this area
Located in Jerusalem, The Inbal Jerusalem is connected to the convention centre. Ben Yehuda Street and Machane Yehuda Market are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Mount Zion and Temple Mount. Travelling with kids? Consider Jerusalem Botanical Gardens, or check out an event or a game at Teddy Stadium.
- Jerusalem International YMCA - 5 min walk
- Jerusalem Great Synagogue - 11 min walk
- Mamilla Mall - 13 min walk
- King David's Tomb - 13 min walk
- Mount Zion - 15 min walk
- Yekuti'el Adam Station - 15 min drive
- Jerusalem Malha Station - 16 min drive
- Tel Aviv (TLV-Ben Gurion) - 51 min drive
- Where to eat
- Sophia Restaurant – Serves lunch and dinner daily.
- O2 Restaurant – Café. Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner daily.
- Carmel Restaurant – Restaurant. Serves breakfast daily.
- Splash Pool Bar – Café. Open daily.
About this property
The Inbal Jerusalem
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- If you are planning to arrive after 3 PM, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Check-in may not be available until after 9 PM on Saturdays and on Jewish holidays.
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for ILS 110.0 per day.
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- All citizens of Israel will be charged the national value added tax.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: ILS 111 for adults and ILS 111 for children (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: ILS 110.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Property is also known as
- Inbal Hotel Jerusalem
- Inbal Hotel
- Inbal Jerusalem
- Inbal Jerusalem Hotel
- Inbal Jerusalem
- Jerusalem Hotel Inbal
- Jerusalem Inbal Hotel
- The Inbal Jerusalem Hotel
- The Inbal Jerusalem Jerusalem
- The Inbal Jerusalem Hotel Jerusalem