- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
Overview of The Trident Hotel Jeddah
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Standard Single Room
Junior Studio Suite
About this area
Located in Jeddah, The Trident Hotel Jeddah is in the city centre and by the ocean. Jeddah Islamic Seaport and Prince Abdullah Al-Faisal Stadium are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those looking for area attractions can visit Al Shallal Theme Park and Fakieh Aquarium.
- Jeddah Islamic Seaport - 15 min walk
- Souk Al Alawi - 20 min walk
- Nasseef House - 5 min drive
- Central Fish Market - 5 min drive
- Baab Makkah - 6 min drive
- Jeddah (JED-King Abdulaziz Intl.) - 28 min drive
- Where to eat
- Al Rawdah – Restaurant offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Kandahar – Theme restaurant offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
About this property
The Trident Hotel Jeddah
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- 24-hour airport shuttle service is available upon request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for SAR 80.0 per day.
Payment types accepted at this property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: SAR 1000.00 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: SAR 80.00 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: SAR 120.00 per vehicle (one way)
- Rollaway bed fee: SAR 80.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Trident Hotel Jeddah
- Trident Jeddah
- Jeddah Trident Hotel
- The Trident Hotel Jeddah Hotel
- The Trident Hotel Jeddah Jeddah
- The Trident Hotel Jeddah Hotel Jeddah
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Nice quiet hotel with average ameneties. Has potential to be better