Jaluit Hotels from
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
Visitors to Jaluit are sure to find plenty to explore and enjoy. The closest major airport is in Jaluit (UIT), 9.4 mi (15.1 km) from the city centre. The next closest is in Kili (KIO), 41.1 mi (66.2 km) away.
Dressing for Jaluit
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 30°C during the day and 25°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 30°C, whilst the average at night is 25°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 31°C with night-time averages of 25°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 31°C and nighttime averages of 25°C
- About 3237 millimetres of rain falls on Jaluit each year
- Usually September and October are the hottest months with an average of 31°F, whereas September and November are often coldest, averaging 25°F