Jabat Hotels from
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
Those travelling to Jabat are sure to enjoy the sights to see and things to do. Those visiting the city may also want to see more in the larger region.
Dressing for Jabat
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 30°C and the nighttime average to be 26°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 31°C during the day and 26°C at night
- July to September averages 31°C during the day and 26°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 31°C during the day and 26°C at night
- Jabat gets about 2381 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually September and October with an average temperature of 31°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 26°F