Search Apartments in Itajai
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Featured Apartments in Itajai
You could be seeing lower prices
Other property types in Itajai
Reviewed on 30 Jan 2020
Solis Praia Hotel
Reviewed on 22 Oct 2020
Hilton Garden Inn Itajaí - Praia Brava
Reviewed on 19 Oct 2020
Staying in an Apartment in Itajai
There are plenty of places to stay in Itajai with 556 hotels and other lodging options to choose from, including 184 apartments. Take time during your trip to appreciate the beaches, and discover the area's popular sights like Laranjeiras Beach.
Are you thinking about an apartment instead of a traditional hotel? Apartments are ideal for families who want the conveniences of home, and also for couples looking for something with a more local feel.
Best Time to Visit Itajai
Though weather is just one aspect, it can really affect your travel plans, especially if you're planning for a longer stay. And since apartments often have more stringent cancellation policies, it might be good to familiarise yourself with these weather averages before you book.
- The hottest months are typically October and September, while July and August are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 31°C and nighttime temperatures average 18°C
- April-June: 30°C is the daytime average and 12°C is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 32°C and nighttime averages are around 12°C
- October-December: The average temperatures are 32°C during the day and 17°C at night
- Average rainfall is 44 inches in a year
Must See in Itajai
Itajai is known for its beaches. Family-friendly attractions include Balneario Camboriu Cable Car and Unipraias Park, whereas Laranjeiras Beach and Vila Germanica Convention Center and Park are a couple of great spots to enjoy the outdoors. Dr. Hercilio Luz Stadium and Fish Market are other places to visit while you're in town.Itajai is also popular for:
- Theme parks
How to Get to Itajai and Around the Area
Fly into Navegantes (NVT-Ministro Victor Konder Intl.), which is located 2 mi (3.2 km) from the city centre. You can also search for flights into Joinville (JOI-Cubatao), which is 48 mi (77.3 km) away. If you'd like to venture out around the area, consider renting a car to take in more sights.