Visitors to Issoire are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's lakeside setting, museums and shopping.
- There are 5 hotels and other accommodation options in Issoire
- The closest major airport is in Clermont-Ferrand (CFE-Clermont-Ferrand - Auvergne Intl.), 17.4 mi (28 km) from the city centre
Getting around Issoire
To venture out into the surrounding area, hop on a train at Issoire Station. Issoire may not have many public transport options so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Issoire
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 14°C and the nighttime average to be 0°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 24°C during the day and 4°C at night
- July to September averages 27°C during the day and 10°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 20°C during the day and 1°C at night
- About 626 millimetres of rain falls on Issoire each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 26°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 1°C