- Disliked: Staff & service
Overview of Ramada by Wyndham Islamabad
Choose dates to view prices
Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking
Room, 1 King Bed, Smoking
Royal Suite, 1 King Bed, Smoking
Room, 2 Single Beds, Smoking
Room, 1 King Bed, Accessible, Smoking
Business Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking
Business Room, 1 King Bed, Smoking
Deluxe Suite, 1 King Bed, Smoking
Panoramic Suite, 1 King Bed, Smoking
About this area
Ramada by Wyndham Islamabad is located in Islamabad. National Art Gallery and Lok Virsa Museum are cultural highlights, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Safa Gold Mall and Safa Gold Mall. Travelling with kids? Consider Bahria Zoo, or check out an event or a game at Jinnah Sport Stadium. Take the opportunity to explore the area for outdoor excitement like hiking/biking trails.Visit our Islamabad travel guide
- Jinnah Sport Stadium - 9 min drive
- Rawal Lake - 10 min drive
- Lok Virsa Museum - 11 min drive
- National Monument - 12 min drive
- Embassy of the United States of America - 17 min drive
- Islamabad (ISB-Islamabad Intl.) - 19 min drive
- Where to eat
- Maira Restaurant – Buffet restaurant offering Pakistani cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner daily.
- Pastry Passion – Open daily. Open 24 hours.
About this property
Ramada by Wyndham Islamabad
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Renovations and closures
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Level of service is very high. Personal without being bothersome. This is my second stay and is was nice to see many staff who remembered me and my preferences from the last stay. Breakfast was fresh varied and extremely tasty. Well done to all the catering team.