Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
Visitors to Ine are sure to find plenty to explore and enjoy. The closest major airport is in Majuro (MAJ-Marshall Islands Intl.), 22.3 mi (35.9 km) from the city centre.
Dressing for Ine
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 30°C during the day and 25°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 30°C, whilst the average at night is 25°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 31°C with night-time averages of 25°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 31°C and nighttime averages of 25°C
- Average annual rainfall for Ine is 3237 millimetres
- Usually September and October are the hottest months with an average of 31°F, whereas January and June are often coldest, averaging 25°F