Visitors can enjoy all that Heiligenblut has to offer including the ski areas, glaciers and churches. Tourists can also enjoy the city's seaside and monuments. In Heiligenblut, there are 17 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from.
Dressing for Heiligenblut
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 12°C and the nighttime average to be -3°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 23°C during the day and 3°C at night
- July to September averages 24°C during the day and 8°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 17°C during the day and -3°C at night
- Heiligenblut gets about 26 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 23°C, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of -3°C