Visitors can enjoy all that Gulbarga has to offer including the temples, festivals and university setting. Tourists can also enjoy the city's entertainment choices and monuments. In Gulbarga, there are 2 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from.
Dressing for Gulbarga
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 39°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 16°C
- From April to June, the average is 41°C during the day and 23°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 33°C during the day and 22°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 33°C as the daytime average and 16°C as the night-time average
- Average annual rainfall for Gulbarga is 721 millimetres
- May and April are usually the hottest months averaging 39°C, while December and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 17°C