Visitors can enjoy all that Grisen has to offer including its monuments. Aljaferia Palace, Basilica de Nuestra Senora del Pilar and Plaza de Espana are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 134 hotels and other accommodation options in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Zaragoza (ZAZ), 9.7 mi (15.6 km) from the city centre
Getting around Grisen
If you want to venture outside of the area, hop aboard a train at Grisen Station. Grisen might not have as many public transport choices so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Grisen
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 18°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 3°C
- From April to June, the average is 30°C during the day and 7°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 32°C during the day and 14°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 24°C as the daytime average and 4°C as the night-time average
- Average annual rainfall for Grisen is 337 millimetres
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 31°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 4°C