Visitors can enjoy all that Greve has to offer including the art and shopping. Tivoli Gardens, Stroeget and City2 Shopping Center are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 2 hotels and other accommodation options in Greve
- The closest major airport is in Copenhagen (CPH-Kastrup), 14.6 mi (23.5 km) from the city centre
Getting around Greve
Metro stations nearby include Greve S-Train Station and Ishoj Hundige Station. If you'd like to venture out around the area, consider renting a car to take in more sights.
Dressing for Greve
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 8°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around -3°C
- From April to June, the average is 20°C during the day and 1°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 23°C during the day and 8°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 14°C as the daytime average and -3°C as the night-time average
- Greve gets about 22 millimetres of rain per year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 22°C, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of -2°C