German Wine Route Hotels from Rs5,915
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 23 Feb 2020
Pocket Guide: German Wine Route
Hoping to book some time in Rhinehesse - Palatinate? Hoping to reserve somewhere to stay in German Wine Route? The middle of German Wine Route has 5 Expedia-listed accommodation options within a 6-mile from the center of German Wine Route. The Schloss Edesheim, is located 6 miles away. Two other Expedia-listed alternatives in the area include the Pfalzhotel Asselheim and the Hotel Deidesheimer Hof.
Once you have spent time in German Wine Route, ensure you allow time enjoy Rhineland-Palatinate's other scenic and cultural delights. Enjoy Rhineland-Palatinate's forests, rivers, streams and lakes. In addition you could visit a few of its ruins and castles. Popular activities in this part of Germany include snowboarding and skiing.
15 miles to the west of German Wine Route you will find Speyer, where you can spend a few hours exploring Speyer Cathedral and Technik Museum. The Alt Speyer and Hotel Am Wartturm are a few of the great lodging alternatives in Speyer. 45 miles to the south of German Wine Route, you'll also find Mainz, home to the Hyatt Regency Mainz and Hilton Mainz. The ZDF, Gutenberg Museum and Mainz Cathedral are a couple of the most popular attractions to experience for those visiting Mainz.
Expedia's travel listing is an excellent way to learn more about German Wine Route.
More trip options
- Hotels in German Wine Route by Star Rating
- Hotels near German Wine Route Airports
- Accommodation near German Wine Route Attractions
- More accommodation types in German Wine Route
- Choose Your German Wine Route Hotel Style
- Search German Wine Route Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in German Wine Route
- Hotels Near German Wine Route, Rhineland-Palatinate
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations