Search Bed and Breakfasts in Forster
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Featured B&B in Forster
Other property types in Forster
The Dorsal Boutique Hotel
Reviewed on 4 Nov 2020
Tuncurry Motor Lodge
Reviewed on 20 Oct 2020
Island Palms Motor Inn
Reviewed on 20 Nov 2020
Why Stay at B&B in Forster?
Whether you're on a romantic trip want to stay somewhere quiet and intimate, or you're a solo traveler hoping to get some local recommendations, B&Bs can be the right choice for a lot of different types of travelers. You'll find 79 accommodations in the larger Forster area, so you'll have several options to pick from.
If you'd prefer to escape the hustle and bustle of Forster, picking a B&B out of town can be a great way to kick up your feet and enjoy some peace and quiet. When you want to explore the surroundings in Forster, Great Lakes Museum and The National Motorcycle Museum are a few notable museums worth checking out.
B&Bs Near Forster
Here are some well-liked B&Bs in the surrounding area:
Palmyra Bed & Breakfast: 3 stars, 6 rooms
- 11.3 mi (18.1 km) from the downtown core
- Outdoor pool
- Private yard
Mescal's at Pampoolah B&B: 4.5 stars, 3 rooms
- Situated 17.8 mi (28.7 km) from the city center
- Full breakfast
- Outdoor pool
Weather in Forster
Weather can be a big factor while planning your vacation, so you can check out this information to help you decide when to visit Forster:
- The hottest months are typically January and February, while July and August are the coldest months
- Average rainfall is 1.46 inches in a year
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 82° F and nighttime temperatures average 59° F
- April-June: 77° F is the daytime average and 44° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 74° F and nighttime averages are around 43° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 82° F during the day and 51° F at night
Sightseeing in and Around ForsterYou'll want to get outside and explore the beaches and riverfront in Forster. If you'd like to see some of the area's cultural attractions, Great Lakes Museum and The National Motorcycle Museum are some worthy spots to check out during your visit.
Travelers also enjoy Forster for its:
- Cocktail bars
What Are the Best Transportation Options in and Around Forster?
Fly into Taree, NSW (TRO), which is located 21.3 mi (34.3 km) away from the city center. If you'd like to venture out around the area, you may want to rent a car for your trip.