Search Apartments in Forster
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Featured Apartments in Forster
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 15 Jul 2019
Other property types in Forster
The Dorsal Boutique Hotel
Reviewed on 4 Nov 2020
Beachfront Hallidays Point
Reviewed on 8 Jun 2020
Tuncurry Motor Lodge
Reviewed on 20 Oct 2020
Staying in an Apartment in Forster
There are plenty of places to stay in Forster with 131 hotels and other accommodation options to select from, including 29 apartments. Why not take time to enjoy the beaches in this relaxing area?
Are you thinking about an apartment instead of a traditional hotel? Apartments are ideal for couples who want a more local feel, but also for families wanting the conveniences of home.
Best Time to Visit Forster
Though weather is just one aspect, it can really affect your travel plans, especially if you are planning a longer stay. And since apartments often have more stringent cancellation policies, it’s good to familiarise yourself with these seasonal weather averages before you book your trip.
- The hottest months are typically January and February, while July and August are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 28°C and nighttime temperatures average 15°C
- April-June: 25°C is the daytime average and 7°C is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 23°C and nighttime averages are around 6°C
- October-December: The average temperatures are 28°C during the day and 10°C at night
- Average rainfall is 37 inches in a year
Must See in Forster
Forster is a relaxing area known for its beaches. Enjoy the outdoors at One Mile Beach and Booti Booti National Park, or simply take in cultural attractions like Great Lakes Museum and The National Motorcycle Museum. Cape Hawke Lookout and Whoota Whoota Lookout are other places to visit while you're in town.Forster is known also for its:
- Cocktail bars
How to Get to Forster and Around the Area
Fly into Taree, NSW (TRO), which is located 21.3 mi (34.3 km) away from the city centre. If you'd like to venture out around the area, you may want to rent a car for your trip.