- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Overview of Montebello Resort & Spa – All Inclusive
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
About this area
Located in Fethiye, Montebello Resort & Spa – All Inclusive is near the beach. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Oludeniz Beach and Calis Beach.
- Oludeniz Beach - 7 min walk
- Ölüdeniz Nature Park - 2 min drive
- Kıdrak Beach - 6 min drive
- Grand Ucel Aqua Park - 6 min drive
- Kayakoy Ghost Town - 12 min drive
- Dalaman (DLM-Dalaman Intl.) - 73 min drive
- Where to eat
- On-site dining venue – Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
About this property
Montebello Resort & Spa – All Inclusive
Food and beverages
Food and drink
- No pets or service animals allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
Payment types accepted at this property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- In-room safe fee: EUR 4 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Montebello Resort All Inclusive Fethiye
- Montebello Resort All Inclusive
- Montebello Fethiye
- Montebello Resort & Spa – All Inclusive Fethiye
- Montebello Resort & Spa – All Inclusive All-inclusive property
- Liked: Staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Disliked: Cleanliness
Great staff and hotel needs attention to detail
booked 1 night for a friends birthday, meet and greet very good, escorted to room and shown around, disappointed that the room had not been full cleaned, in that a dresser draw was dirty and opened boxes (shower cap and the like) littered the draw (unhealthy and actually dirty), the Toilet seat was stained under the seat which was a long term problem (no attention to detail in healthy cleaning). the staff were amazingly good, friendly and helpful "EXCEPT" the lazy breakfast chef who asked by 2 managers to cook 4 fried eggs for us and refused point blank as he was "an omelette chef" and the Egg chef was working the next day ?? idiot ?? In reality this is a great place to stay "spoilt by and idiot chef and a lack of attention to detail? I would stay here again, BUT I would ensure a clean room. Food quality was amazing. Don't let me put you off as a dirty draw/toilet can be rectified and there was plenty of options other than my fried eggs?