Visitors can enjoy all that Fehmarn has to offer including the museums, monuments and aquarium. Tourists can also enjoy the city's waterfront, golf courses and parks.
- There are 158 hotels and other accommodation options in Fehmarn
- The closest major airport is in Luebeck (LBC), 49 mi (78.9 km) from the city centre
Getting around Fehmarn
If you want to journey outside of the city, ride aboard a train from Fehmarn-Burg Station, Fehmarn Puttgarden Ferry Station or Fehmarn Puttgarden Station. Fehmarn might not have many public transport options to choose from so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Fehmarn
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 10°C during the day and -1°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 22°C, whilst the average at night is 2°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 23°C with night-time averages of 7°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 15°C and nighttime averages of -1°C
- Fehmarn gets about 24 millimetres of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 22°C, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging -1°C