Eniwetok Hotels from
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
Travellers to Eniwetok will find plenty to explore and enjoy. The closest major airport is in Eniwetok (ENT), 12.1 mi (19.4 km) from the city centre.
Dressing for Eniwetok
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 31°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 24°C
- From April to June, the average is 31°C during the day and 23°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 32°C during the day and 22°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 32°C as the daytime average and 22°C as the night-time average
- Average annual rainfall for Eniwetok is 4604 millimetres
- September and October are usually the hottest months averaging 32°F, while September and October are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 22°F