Ein Bokek Hotels from Rs9,305
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visiting Ein Bokek
Travellers to Ein Bokek give high marks for the seaside, relaxing spas and top-notch restaurants. Relaxing and welcoming, this city also attracts tourists with its shopping. In Ein Bokek, there are 11 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from.
Dressing for Ein Bokek
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 23°C and the nighttime average to be 9°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 30°C during the day and 13°C at night
- July to September averages 32°C during the day and 22°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 30°C during the day and 11°C at night
- Ein Bokek gets about 531 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 31°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 10°C