Photo by Olivia-Petra Coman
Eilat Hotels from
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Travellers to Eilat give high marks for the seaside. Tourists to the city can also enjoy its scenic landscape.
- There are 144 hotels and other accommodation options in Eilat
- The closest major airport is in Eilat (ETH), 1.1 mi (1.8 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Aqaba (AQJ-King Hussein Intl.), 6.6 mi (10.7 km) away
Dressing for Eilat
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 28°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 9°C
- From April to June, the average is 40°C during the day and 15°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 40°C during the day and 22°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 35°C as the daytime average and 11°C as the night-time average
- Eilat gets about 0 millimetres of rain per year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 40°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 10°C
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Eilat?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Eilat, will I receive a refund?
Yes! The majority of hotel reservations are refundable if you cancel prior to the hotel’s cancellation deadline, which is often 24 or 48 hours before the scheduled arrival. If your reservation is non-refundable, it may still be possible to cancel it and receive a refund within 24 hours of booking. Enter dates and click on “Search”, then you can use the “free cancellation” filter to get the best deals in Eilat.
What's the best place to stay on a budget in Eilat?
What's the best accommodation option for a family holiday to Eilat?
Prima Music Eilat is a hotel with an outdoor pool and a free children’s club, and it’s a top choice on Expedia for families. Other choices to stay with the children include Dan Panorama Eilat and Dan Eilat. Also, attractions such as Dolphin Reef and Coral World Underwater Observatory are fun for children of all ages.