Eilat Hotels from Rs3,999
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 3 Dec 2019
Travellers to Eilat give high marks for the seaside. Tourists to the city can also enjoy its scenic landscape.
- There are 144 hotels and other accommodation options in Eilat
- The closest major airport is in Eilat (ETH), 1.1 mi (1.8 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Aqaba (AQJ-King Hussein Intl.), 6.6 mi (10.7 km) away
Dressing for Eilat
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 28°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 9°C
- From April to June, the average is 40°C during the day and 15°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 40°C during the day and 22°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 35°C as the daytime average and 11°C as the night-time average
- Eilat gets about 0 millimetres of rain per year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 40°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 10°C