Visiting East St. Louis
Families will find kid-friendly activities in East St. Louis, and visitors give high marks for the casinos and top-notch restaurants. Urban and welcoming, this city attracts tourists with its sporting events and rivers. Around the area, top sights include Gateway Arch, Busch Stadium and Dome at America’s Center.
- You'll find 80 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Collinsville
- The closest major airport is in St. Louis, MO (STL-Lambert-St. Louis Intl.), 16.4 mi (26.3 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in St. Louis, MO (SUS-Spirit of St. Louis), 28 mi (45 km) away
Getting around East St. Louis
Take advantage of metro transport at Washington Park Station, 5th and Missouri Station and Emerson Park Station. If you'd like to venture out around the area, you may want a rental car for your journey.
Dressing for East St. Louis
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 17°C and the nighttime average to be -5°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 31°C during the day and 4°C at night
- July to September averages 31°C during the day and 10°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 24°C during the day and -5°C at night
- East St. Louis gets about 1041 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 31°C, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of -4°C