Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Other property types in Dunsum
Hausteil 05 - Deichhof
Haus Deichgraf 305036
Deichhof - Wohnung 06
Hostels and More in Dunsum
You might have trouble finding many hostels in Dunsum, but there are 17 accommodation options to choose from, giving you a variety of alternatives. With the budget-friendly options here, you can spend less on overnight stays and save more money for exploring during your trip.
When Is the Best Time to Visit Dunsum?
Good weather's always better when you're experiencing new places, so here's a little information about the seasons:
- The hottest months are typically July and August, while December and January are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 8° C and night-time temperatures average -2° C
- April-June: 19° C is the daytime average and 1° C is the night-time average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 21° C and night-time averages are around 8° C
- October-December: The average temperatures are 14° C during the day and -2° C at night
- Average rainfall is 33 inches in a year
What Can I Do in Dunsum?
Depending on what you're interested in, you might like these places to visit:Natural Features
- Wadden Sea
- Hoernum Harbor
- West Coast Art Museum
- Frisian Museum
- Hoernum Lighthouse
How to Get to Dunsum and Around the Area
You'll find the nearest airport in Sylt (GWT), 12.7 mi (20.4 km) from the city centre.