Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check prices on Bed and Breakfasts in Dunsum
Featured Bed and Breakfasts in Dunsum
Other property types in Dunsum
Hausteil 05 - Deichhof
Haus Deichgraf 305036
Deichhof - Wohnung 06
B&Bs and More in Dunsum
Are you looking for a place to stay with a hearty breakfast and personable service? If you can't find any B&Bs close to the city but you'd still like to find a smaller place to stay, you might expand your search to check out similar properties nearby like an inn or guesthouse. When you want to explore some attractions in town, Fohr and Wadden Sea are worth a stop.
Weather in Dunsum
Weather can be a big factor while planning a trip, so you can use this info to help you decide when to visit Dunsum:
- The hottest months are typically July and August, while December and January are the coldest months
- Average rainfall is 1.30 inches in a year
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 46° F and nighttime temperatures average 29° F
- April-June: 66° F is the daytime average and 35° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 69° F and nighttime averages are around 46° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 57° F during the day and 29° F at night
Things to See and Do in Dunsum
Spend some time exploring Fohr and Wadden Sea if you're hoping to see some of the area's natural features. Lembecksburg and Hoernum Lighthouse are also some sites to visit if you want to see more of the area.
What Are the Best Transportation Options In and Around Dunsum?
Fly into Sylt (GWT), which is located 12.7 mi (20.4 km) from the heart of the city. If you'd like to venture out around the area, consider renting a car to take in more sights.