- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Overview of Holiday Inn Dubai - Al Barsha
- Free WiFi
- Free parking
- Air conditioning
Choose dates to view prices
Deluxe Room, Non Smoking (Balcony)
Executive Room, 2 Single Beds, Non Smoking
Executive Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking
Deluxe Room, 2 Single Beds, Non Smoking
Executive Room, Non Smoking (Business Lounge Access)
Club Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking
Room, Multiple Beds, Non Smoking
Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking
Club Room, 2 Single Beds, Non Smoking
About this area
In the city centre, Holiday Inn Dubai - Al Barsha is in Dubai's Al Barsha neighbourhood, an area with good shopping. Mall of the Emirates and Souk Madinat Jumeirah are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Kite Beach and Jumeirah Beach. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Dubai Autodrome or Dubai Sports City. Break out the clubs and hit the links with a golf course and golf lessons nearby, or seek out an adventure with skydiving.Visit our Dubai travel guide
- Ski Dubai - 10 min walk
- Mall of the Emirates - 10 min walk
- Souk Madinat Jumeirah - 9 min drive
- Wild Wadi Water Park - 10 min drive
- Burj Al Arab - 11 min drive
- Sharaf DG Station - 4 min walk
- Dubai (DXB-Dubai Intl.) - 24 min drive
- Where to eat
- The Royal Budha-Thai – Fine-dining restaurant with a bar offering Thai cuisine. Open daily.
- Gharana-Indian – Fine-dining restaurant with a bar offering Indian cuisine. Serves dinner daily.
- The Gem Garden - Cont – Family restaurant offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner daily. Open 24 hours. Kids' menu available.
About this property
Holiday Inn Dubai - Al Barsha
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: AED 15 per accommodation, per night A tourism fee is imposed by the city and collected at the property. The fee is AED 15 for the first bedroom per night, and increases by AED 15 per night for each additional bedroom.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: AED 90 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: AED 200 per vehicle (one-way)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Rollaway bed fee: AED 120.0 per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, room comfort
Holiday Inn Albarsha
The location of the hotel is 5 minutes away from mall of the emirates and very close to the monorail but didn’t use it. The room was spacious but it needs renovating. The breakfast was a bit disappointing cause it’s in a small area and the variety was limited.