Overview of Dukes The Palm, a Royal Hideaway Hotel
Choose dates to view prices
Deluxe Room King Size Bed
Deluxe Room Twin Beds
Superior Room Twin with Private Beach Access
Junior Suite, 1 King Bed
Apartment, 1 Bedroom
Premium One Bedroom Apartment
Premium Studio (Sky)
About this area
Located in Dubai's Palm Jumeirah neighbourhood, Dukes The Palm, a Royal Hideaway Hotel is in a shopping district and on a private beach. Travellers who have shopping on the agenda can visit Dubai Marina Mall and The Beach Mall, while those looking for another kind of activity may want to explore Emirates Golf Club. Looking to enjoy an event or a match while in town? See what's going on at Jebel Ali Race Course. Make sure you don't miss outdoor adventures like ziplining and skydiving.
- Dubai Marina - 16 min walk
- The Walk - 13 min drive
- Aquaventure - 15 min drive
- Emirates Golf Club - 15 min drive
- Jumeirah Beach - 16 min drive
- Mall of the Emirates Station - 7 min drive
- Dubai (DXB-Dubai Intl.) - 25 min drive
- Where to eat
- Great British Restaurant – Restaurant offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- West 14 – Steakhouse offering American cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner.
- Khyber – Restaurant offering Indian cuisine. Serves dinner.
About this property
Dukes The Palm, a Royal Hideaway Hotel
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: AED 20 per accommodation, per night A tourism fee is imposed by the city and collected at the property. The fee is AED 20 for the first bedroom per night, and increases by AED 20 per night for each additional bedroom.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: AED 75 for adults and AED 75 for children (approximately)
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
One of my favourite hotels and it's got even better. Well done guys.