Photo by Vikram Sirohi
Diu Hotels from Rs1,071
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Most hotels are fully refundable. Because flexibility matters.
Check Diu hotel prices
Fort Road, Bunder Chowk, Opposite Government Parking, Diu
5.56 km from city centre
3.8/5Good! (11 reviews)
The above can be rectified
"It was a good experience However the cost of food was more and variety of food less."
Reviewed on 21 Nov 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
With member prices, you could save 10% or more right now on thousands of properties.
Main Bazaar, Parsiwada, Vegetable Market Rd Main Bazaar, Diu
5.73 km from city centre
2.3/5 (3 reviews)
Cheat Profile & Very Conjected
"Very Very Disappointed with all six rooms which we booked in good impression as on net. First they offer to pay at hotel then after booking hotel demand payment by mail, it's like cheating. Hotel Located at Very Conject area, Very very hard to approach hotel with car, No Parking Area so you have ..."
Reviewed on 26 Aug 2019
Near Collectorate Office, Diu, Diu
5.44 km from city centre
Dream Vision Guest House
4.7/5Exceptional! (3 reviews)
"Travelling with my 87 year old father, partner and 15 year old daughter, I highly recommend the Dream Vision Guest House. On our travels we stayed in some high end palaces and although this if far from a palace comes very high up on our list of the best places we stayed. The owners are absolutely ..."
Reviewed on 8 Jan 2019
Don't see what you're looking for?
See all available properties in DiuView all properties
Lowest nightly price found within the past 24 hours based on a 1 night stay for 2 adults. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.
Visitors can enjoy all that Diu has to offer including the beaches, temples and churches. Tourists can also enjoy the city's architecture and sightseeing tours.
- There are 9 hotels and other accommodation options in Diu
- The closest major airport is in Diu (DIU), 0.5 mi (0.9 km) from the city centre
Dressing for Diu
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 32°C and the nighttime average to be 15°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 32°C during the day and 21°C at night
- July to September averages 33°C during the day and 24°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 34°C during the day and 16°C at night
- About 716 millimetres of rain falls on Diu each year
- Hottest months are usually October and November with an average temperature of 33°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 16°C