Lets just say, not for american standards.
1. Stairs - Not wheelchair acessible. You always have to walk up stairs to get to your room, up the stairs to the elevator, and once off the elevator, the elevator is not on a platform the same as the room, you have to walk more stairs. You can choose to walk down stairs, but its a horrible design.
2. If you hate smoke, be aware, they let people smoke in the rooms and it smells god awful. For 6 days I could not air out the smell I have tried everything but I cough as soon as I come into the room.
3. The hot water boiler they give you. Theres no plug in the room with the same plug to plug it into. BYOC? Bring your own converter? Thanks, but no thanks. Its not even worthy because the wiring to the hot water boiler is literally 4 inches long and it needs to be held otherwise it could not stand.
4. The food. Its horrible. They leave the juice out from 6 am to 10 pm and the milk and juices taste nasty. Only drink if you are there at 6 am. Food is leftovers anyways.
5. They expect you to tip and they won't carry your luggage if you don't since I've carried my suitcases after they don't notice.
They try, but not to American standards