- Free WiFi
- Parking included
- Breakfast Available
- 24/7 Front Desk
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
- Max people: 2Max adults: 1Max children: 1
1 Double Bed
Layout – bedrooms
Internet – Free WiFi
Need to know – Housekeeping on request, no cots (infant beds) or rollaway/extra beds available
Non-SmokingConnecting/adjoining rooms can be requested, subject to availability
About this area
Located in New Delhi, Ambica palace is connected to a shopping centre. Qutub Minar and India Gate are notable landmarks, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Sarojini Nagar Market and Khan Market. Don't miss out on a visit to Worlds of Wonder.Visit our New Delhi travel guide
- Sarojini Nagar Market - 16 min walk
- Lodhi Garden - 14 min drive
- Nizamuddin Dargah - 18 min drive
- India Habitat Centre - 18 min drive
- Qutub Minar - 19 min drive
- New Delhi Sarojini Nagar Station - 3 min drive
- INA Station - 3 min drive
- Delhi (DEL-Indira Gandhi Intl.) - 32 min drive
About this property
- Connecting rooms available
- Individually furnished
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: INR 800 for adults and INR 400 for children (approximately)
- Late check-out fee: 40 per cent of room rate (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.