Visitors can enjoy all that Deidesheim has to offer including the wineries, parks and museums. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its restaurants.
- There are 6 hotels and other accommodation options in Deidesheim
- The closest major airport is in Mannheim (MHG), 17.6 mi (28.4 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Frankfurt (FRA-Frankfurt Intl.), 48.5 mi (78 km) away
Getting around Deidesheim
If you want to explore the larger area, hop on a train at Deidesheim Station. Deidesheim may not have many public transport options so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Deidesheim
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 13°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around -1°C
- From April to June, the average is 24°C during the day and 4°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 26°C during the day and 9°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 18°C as the daytime average and 1°C as the night-time average
- About 29 millimetres of rain falls on Deidesheim each year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 24°C, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 0°C