Visitors can enjoy all that Datia has to offer including the temples, architecture and art. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its monuments. There are 3 hotels and other accommodation options in the surrounding area.
Dressing for Datia
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 35°C during the day and 10°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 40°C, whilst the average at night is 21°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 34°C with night-time averages of 22°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 33°C and nighttime averages of 10°C
- Datia gets about 991 millimetres of rain per year
- Usually May and April are the hottest months with an average of 39°C, whereas December and January are often coldest, averaging 11°C