Cuttack Hotels from Rs1,133
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 12 Nov 2019
Visitors can enjoy all that Cuttack has to offer including the parks, museums and monuments. In Cuttack, there are 49 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from. The closest major airport is in Bhubaneshwar (BBI-Biju Patnaik), 18.3 mi (29.5 km) from the city centre.
Dressing for Cuttack
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 37°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 16°C
- From April to June, the average is 38°C during the day and 24°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 33°C during the day and 24°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 32°C as the daytime average and 15°C as the night-time average
- Cuttack gets about 1483 millimetres of rain per year
- April and May are usually the hottest months averaging 37°C, while December and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 16°C