Visitors can enjoy all that Chikkamagaluru has to offer including the temples and waterfalls. Tourists to the city can also enjoy its small-town vibe. In Chikkamagaluru, there are 19 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from.
Dressing for Chikkamagaluru
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 36°C and the nighttime average to be 17°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 36°C during the day and 21°C at night
- July to September averages 30°C during the day and 21°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 30°C during the day and 17°C at night
- Chikkamagaluru gets about 638 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually April and May with an average temperature of 35°C, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 18°C