Chikkamagaluru Hotels from Rs2,700
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 31 Dec 2019
Reviewed on 4 Jan 2020
Visitors can enjoy all that Chikkamagaluru has to offer including the temples and waterfalls. Tourists to the city can also enjoy its small-town vibe. In Chikkamagaluru, there are 19 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from.
Dressing for Chikkamagaluru
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 36°C and the nighttime average to be 17°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 36°C during the day and 21°C at night
- July to September averages 30°C during the day and 21°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 30°C during the day and 17°C at night
- Chikkamagaluru gets about 638 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually April and May with an average temperature of 35°C, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 18°C
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Chikkamagaluru?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Chikkamagaluru, will I receive a refund?
What's the best place to stay for families in Chikkamagaluru?
What's the best accommodation for a romantic holiday in Chikkamagaluru?
What's the best luxury hotel in Chikkamagaluru?
What's the best boutique-style accommodation in Chikkamagaluru?
What are some accommodation options with pools in Chikkamagaluru?
Chikkamagaluru Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Chikkamagaluru by Star Rating
- Hotels near Chikkamagaluru Airports
- Areas of Chikkamagaluru
- Accommodation near Chikkamagaluru Attractions
- More accommodation types in Chikkamagaluru
- Choose Your Chikkamagaluru Hotel Style
- Search Chikkamagaluru Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Chikkamagaluru
- Hotels Near Chikkamagaluru, Karnataka
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations