- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Hotel Lefkadi
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Single Room, Sea View
Double or Twin Room, Partial Sea View
Double or Twin Room, Sea View
About this area
Hotel Lefkadi is located in Chalcis. Chalkida Tennis Court and Eretria Port are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Próin Éva Kámpin'k and Vourkou Park.Visit our Chalcis travel guide
- Sport Center of Agios Nikolaos - 7 min drive
- Próin Éva Kámpin'k - 10 min drive
- Nautical Club of Chalkida - 14 min drive
- Alonaki Square - 14 min drive
- Vourkou Park - 16 min drive
- Athens (ATH-Eleftherios Venizelos) - 72 min drive
- Where to eat
- On-site dining venue – Restaurant offering Greek cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner daily.
About this property
Food and drink
Children and extra beds
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.50 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 5 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- This property only accepts cash for all bookings.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Disliked: Staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
This resort is ideal for retired people and families but very little English is spoken and is used mainly by Greeks. The hotel is in need of a major refurbishment but it is clean and tidy. The staff did not smile or make you feel welcome which may be due to languauge problems. Only had breakfast on first day which was quite awful. Boiled egg, piece of cheese & ham, bread and coffee - 5 euros!!Didn't eat there again in my 10 day stay. I spent most days in Chalkida which I would highly recommend as a resort with excellent restaurants and good hotels.