- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Hotel OLDINN
Choose dates to view prices
Comfort Double or Twin Room
Comfort Double Room Single Use
About this area
Located in Cesky Krumlov, Hotel OLDINN is in the city centre. Notable landmarks in the area include Church of St. Vitus and Cesky Krumlov Castle, and travellers wishing to experience a bit of culture can try Egon Schiele Art Centrum. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central location.Visit our Cesky Krumlov travel guide
- Town Hall - 1 min walk
- The Museum of wax scupltures and Musem of exectuion right - 1 min walk
- Wax Museum - 1 min walk
- Church of St. Vitus - 2 min walk
- Jakoubek House - 2 min walk
- Ceske Budejovice Station - 26 min drive
- Prague (PRG-Vaclav Havel) - 139 min drive
- Where to eat
- Le Nood – Open daily.
About this property
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. Exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: CZK 21 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Self-parking fee: CZK 590 per day
- Pet fee: CZK 500 per pet, per night
- Early check-in fee: CZK 800 (subject to availability)
- Late check-out fee: CZK 800 (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include a smoke detector, a security system and window guards.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitiser.
- For traveller safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; an acrylic shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Liked: Cleanliness, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
the interior is newly renovated - beautiful! the beddings are super white and fresh! the breakfast is average the reception does not speak Czech which is strange when you are in Czech Republic