Search Bed and Breakfasts in Cazenovia
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Featured B&B in Cazenovia
You could be seeing lower prices
Other property types in Cazenovia
Hampton Inn & Suites Cazenovia
Reviewed on 18 Oct 2020
Brae Loch Inn
Reviewed on 13 Oct 2020
The Lincklaen House
Reviewed on 28 Dec 2020
Why Stay at a B&B in Cazenovia?
If you're looking for something a little more offbeat than the traditional hotel experience, a stay at a bed and breakfast could be a great option for your trip. Though you might not find any B&Bs in the heart of the city, there are 148 accommodations and 8 B&Bs in the larger area. If your ideal vacation to Cazenovia includes spending lots of time outside, Stone Quarry Hill Art Park and Chittenango Falls State Park are good spots to enjoy the scenery.
B&Bs Near Cazenovia
Every B&B has a unique charm— whether it’s a garden for guests to admire or a sunlit breakfast nook to enjoy your morning cup of coffee, the quaint details are what make bed and breakfasts a home away from home. Below are some B&Bs in the area:
Red Fox Run B&B: 3.5 stars
- 2.4 mi (3.9 km) from the heart of Cazenovia
WC Lipe Mansion: 3 stars, 3 rooms
- 18.4 mi (29.6 km) from the downtown core
- Cooked-to-order breakfast
- Spa tub on site
Barrington Manor Bed and Breakfast: 2.5 stars, 4 rooms
- Situated 17.5 mi (28.1 km) from the city center
- Full breakfast
How to Pack for the Weather in Cazenovia
If you're wondering about the optimal time to travel to Cazenovia, we've collected some useful weather info to help you plan your getaway:
- The hottest months are typically July and August, while January and February are the coldest months
- Average rainfall is 38.54 inches in a year
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 50° F and nighttime temperatures average 15° F
- April-June: 81° F is the daytime average and 31° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 82° F and nighttime averages are around 47° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 66° F during the day and 18° F at night
Things to See and Do in Cazenovia
Travelers enjoy Cazenovia for its lakeside setting and restaurants. When you want to spend some time in the great outdoors, Stone Quarry Hill Art Park and Chittenango Falls State Park are some notable spots. You might put Cazenovia Public Library and Lorenzo State Historic Site on your list if you want to see more of the area.
Cazenovia is also known for its:
- University life
Transportation Options In and Around Cazenovia
Fly into Syracuse, NY (SYR-Hancock Intl.), which is located 18.8 mi (30.3 km) away. Otherwise, look for flights into Rome, NY (RME-Griffiss Intl.), which is 28.4 mi (45.8 km) away. If you'd like to explore around the area, consider renting a car to take in more sights.