Search Hostels in Canakkale
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Featured Hostels in Canakkale
You could be seeing lower prices
Other property types in Canakkale
Assos Barbarossa Hotel - Special Class
Reviewed on 31 Aug 2019
Reviewed on 5 Jan 2020
Ela Tenedos Hotel - Adults Only - Special Class
Reviewed on 26 Aug 2020
What Is a Hostel?
If you're looking for somewhere affordable to stay in Canakkale, there are 272 accommodation options here to choose from, including hostels. These dorm-style accommodation options come in many shapes and sizes, but they have three main things in common:
- Budget prices
- A social atmosphere
- Shared rooms (though many hostels offer private room options too)
By staying at a hostel in Canakkale, you can spend less on accommodation and set aside more of your money for fun things to do during your holiday. If you're hoping to check out some attractions while you're here, you might like the waterfront.
When Is the Best Time to Visit Canakkale?
Good weather's always better when you're discovering new places, so here's a little information about the seasons:
- The hottest months are typically August and July, while February and January are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 14° C and night-time temperatures average 3° C
- April-June: 29° C is the daytime average and 7° C is the night-time average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 30° C and night-time averages are around 14° C
- October-December: The average temperatures are 24° C during the day and 5° C at night
- Average rainfall is 556 inches in a year
What Can I Do in Canakkale?
Depending on what you're interested in, you might like these places to visit:Cultural Attractions
- Canakkale Archaeological Museum
- Military Marine Museum
- Canakkale Naval Museum
- Cimenlik Castle
- Troy Archaelogical Site
- Bozcaada Castle
- Mart Stadium
- 18 March Stadium
- Mirrored Bazaar
Generally, Canakkale is known for its:
- Horse riding
How to Get to Canakkale and Around the Area
You'll find the closest airport in Canakkale (CKZ), located 5.1 mi (8.2 km) from the city centre. Another option is Edremit (EDO-Korfez), which is 46.2 mi (74.4 km) away.