Caldas Novas Hotels from Rs1,134
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 12 May 2019
Visiting Caldas Novas
Visitors can enjoy all that Caldas Novas has to offer including the water parks, theme park and parks. Tourists to the city can also enjoy its rich culture. A top sight in the city is Acqua Park diRoma.
- There are 245 hotels and other accommodation options in Caldas Novas
- The closest major airport is in Caldas Novas (CLV-Nelson Ribeiro Guimaraes), 4.7 mi (7.5 km) from the city centre
Dressing for Caldas Novas
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 28°C during the day and 18°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 28°C, whilst the average at night is 13°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 30°C with night-time averages of 13°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 30°C and nighttime averages of 18°C
- About 1607 millimetres of rain falls on Caldas Novas each year
- Usually September and October are the hottest months with an average of 29°C, whereas July and June are often coldest, averaging 14°C
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Caldas Novas?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Caldas Novas, will I receive a refund?
What's the best place to stay for a family trip to Caldas Novas?
What's the best place to stay for a couple visiting Caldas Novas?
What's the best pet-friendly accommodation option in Caldas Novas?
What are some hotels with pools in Caldas Novas?
Caldas Novas Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Caldas Novas by Star Rating
- Hotels near Caldas Novas Airports
- Areas of Caldas Novas
- Accommodation near Caldas Novas Attractions
- More accommodation types in Caldas Novas
- Choose Your Caldas Novas Hotel Style
- Search Caldas Novas Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Caldas Novas
- Hotels Near Caldas Novas, Central - West Region
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations