Search Bed and Breakfasts in Bursa
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Featured B&B in Bursa
Other property types in Bursa
Reviewed on 10 Mar 2020
Grand Turkuaz Hotel
Reviewed on 3 Jan 2020
Hilton Bursa Convention Center & Spa
Reviewed on 20 Oct 2020
What is a Bed and Breakfast?
If you're looking for something a little different than your standard hotel experience, staying at a bed and breakfast in Bursa can be the perfect alternative for your vacation. There are 178 lodging options and 3 B&Bs in Bursa, so you can find something that meets your needs.
With attentive service, opportunities to meet guests from other places, and delectable breakfasts, B&Bs provide a truly one-of-a-kind setting for your getaway. Theater nuts will enjoy catching a show at Bursa Culture Park Open Air Theatre or Konak Kultur Evi while in Bursa.
Bed and Breakfasts in Bursa
Check out these popular B&Bs in Bursa:
Adapalas Hotel: 3 stars
- Buffet breakfast
Armistis Hotel: 17 rooms
- Buffet breakfast
Sehzade Butik Otel: 9 rooms
- A bar onsite
- Rooftop terrace
Weather in Bursa
Weather can be a big factor in planning a trip, so you can use this info to help you figure out when to travel to Bursa:
- The hottest months are typically July and August, while February and January are the coldest months
- Average rainfall is 27.44 inches in a year
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 62° F and nighttime temperatures average 35° F
- April-June: 86° F is the daytime average and 43° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 87° F and nighttime averages are around 53° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 76° F during the day and 38° F at night
Things to See and Do in BursaWhen you want to spend some time in the great outdoors, Merinos Cultural Park and Kumsaz Beach are some notable spots.
Bursa is also known for its:
- Jogging trails
What Are the Best Transportation Options in and Around Bursa?
Fly into Bursa (YEI-Yenisehir), which is located 25.5 mi (41.1 km) from the city center. Otherwise, look for flights into Istanbul (SAW-Sabiha Gokcen Intl.), which is 47.9 mi (77.1 km) away. If you'd like to venture out around the area, you may want to rent a car for your trip.