Search Apartments in Bursa
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Featured Apartments in Bursa
You could be seeing lower prices
Other property types in Bursa
Hilton Bursa Convention Center & Spa
Reviewed on 20 Oct 2020
Sheraton Bursa Hotel
Reviewed on 13 Oct 2020
Kayhan City Hotel
Reviewed on 7 Oct 2020
Staying in an Apartment in Bursa
You'll find plenty of places to stay in Bursa with 180 hotels and other lodging options to choose from, including 27 apartments. During your trip to the area, you can visit the spas.
Why choose an apartment over a traditional hotel room? Apartments are ideal for families who want the conveniences of home but also for solo travellers who want to stay in at night and plan out their next day.
Best Time to Visit Bursa
Though weather is just one factor, it can impact your holiday, especially if you have a long stay planned. And since apartments often have more rigid cancellation policies, it's a good idea to study these weather averages before you book.
- The hottest months are typically July and August, while February and January are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 16°C and nighttime temperatures average 1°C
- April-June: 30°C is the daytime average and 6°C is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 31°C and nighttime averages are around 12°C
- October-December: The average temperatures are 24°C during the day and 3°C at night
- Average rainfall is 697 inches in a year
Things to Do in Bursa
Bursa is known for its spas. Bursa Zoo and Buzz Park are a couple of the family-friendly sights, whereas cultural attractions include Merinos Cultural Park and Bursa Culture Park Open Air Theatre. While in town, Anatolium Shopping Center and Bursa Merinos Stadium are other places worth a visit.Bursa is also recognised for its:
- Jogging trails
How to Get to Bursa and Around the Area
Fly into Bursa (YEI-Yenisehir), which is located 25.5 mi (41.1 km) from the city centre. Otherwise, look for flights into Istanbul (SAW-Sabiha Gokcen Intl.), which is 47.9 mi (77.1 km) away. If you'd like to venture out around the area, you may want to rent a car for your trip.