Breclav Hotels from Rs3,705
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 19 Jul 2020
Visitors can enjoy all that Breclav has to offer including the monuments and museums. In Breclav, there are 2 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from. The closest major airport is in Brno (BRQ-Turany), 29.1 mi (46.9 km) from the city centre.
Getting around Breclav
If you want to venture outside of the area, ride aboard one of the trains from Breclav Station. Breclav might not have many public transport choices so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Breclav
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 11°C and the nighttime average to be -5°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 24°C during the day and 2°C at night
- July to September averages 26°C during the day and 8°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 17°C during the day and -3°C at night
- Average annual rainfall for Breclav is 503 millimetres
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 24°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of -3°C