Search Hostels in Bradford-on-Avon
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check prices on Hostels in Bradford-on-Avon
Meal plans available
Other property types in Bradford-on-Avon
The Barge Inn
Reviewed on 20 Oct 2020
Reviewed on 14 Dec 2020
Reviewed on 21 Aug 2020
Hostels and More in Bradford-on-Avon
You may not find a lot of hostels in Bradford-on-Avon, but there are 17 accommodation options to choose from, giving you plenty of other possibilities. For those who would rather save on overnight costs and budget more for going out, you can get great deals on Expedia. This destination's bars offer plenty of opportunities to treat your taste buds, and the gardens create an appealing natural setting.
When Is the Best Time to Visit Bradford-on-Avon?
Good weather's definitely a plus when you want to venture out and explore, so here are some stats about the local climate:
- The hottest months are typically August and July, while February and January are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 13° C and night-time temperatures average 2° C
- April-June: 22° C is the daytime average and 6° C is the night-time average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 23° C and night-time averages are around 10° C
- October-December: The average temperatures are 17° C during the day and 3° C at night
- Average rainfall is 30 inches in a year
What Can I Do in Bradford-on-Avon?
Depending on what you're interested in, you might appreciate these places:Top Sights
- Bath Abbey
- Roman Baths
- American Museum in Britain
- Prior Park Landscape Garden
- Sydney Gardens
- Recreation Ground
- The Holburne Museum
- Theatre Royal Bath
- Jane Austen Centre
In general, Bradford-on-Avon is known for its:
How to Get to Bradford-on-Avon and Around the Area
You can fly into the closest airport in Bristol (BRS-Bristol Intl.), located 19.2 mi (30.8 km) away from the city centre. After you've arrived, you might want to use public transport during your trip. Train stations including Bradford-On-Avon Station and Avoncliff Station make it easy to check out more of the area.