- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Overview of Bubble Lodge Bois Chéri
- Free WiFi
- Breakfast included
- Free parking
- Air conditioning
Choose dates to view prices
About this area
Located in Bois Cheri, Bubble Lodge Bois Chéri is next to a golf course. Black River Gorges National Park and Ganga Talao reflect the area's natural beauty and area attractions include Bois Cheri Tea Factory and Casela World of Adventures.Visit our Bois Cheri travel guide
- Bois Cheri Tea Factory - 8 min walk
- Ganga Talao - 7 min drive
- Le Petrin Information Center - 9 min drive
- Macchabee Forest Hiking Trail - 9 min drive
- La Vanille Crocodile Park - 26 min drive
- Mahebourg (MRU-Sir Seewoosagur Ramgoolam Intl.) - 29 min drive
- Where to eat
- Bois cheri – Restaurant offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
About this property
Bubble Lodge Bois Chéri
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
- Deposit is payable by bank transfer and is due within 48 hours of booking the reservation.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- This property only accepts credit cards and cash for all bookings and on-site payments.
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
A Hidden Gem
If you are staying in Mauritius and would like to try something truly different and amazing, then I highly recommend a night at the Bubble Lodge. You feel like you are camping out in the woods, enjoying the beauty of the stars and nature, but in a luxurious bed. The hidden outside shower was lovely, the dry toilet takes some getting used to, but it is a normal size toilet, spotlessly clean and had absolutely no smell. Dinner alone in the restaurant with only the deer for company, looked after magnificently by Ramma and Avinash, was a joy. Feeding the deer by hand was brilliant. A private breakfast on the terrace overlooking the lake and tea plantation, tasting as many different teas as you like was a real treat. Embrace the experience as we did and you will have a very memorable night indeed. They only have 3 Lodges (2 for couples, 1 for a family) all very separate and discrete from each other, so book early.