Overview of Grand Hyatt Bogota
- Free WiFi
- Free parking
- Pet Friendly
- Air conditioning
Choose dates to view prices
Room, 2 Double Beds, View (Andes View)
Room, 1 King Bed, View (Andes View)
Room, 2 Double Beds, Accessible (with Shower)
Room, 1 King Bed, Accessible (with Shower)
Club Room, 2 Double Beds
Club Room, 1 King Bed
Room, 2 Double Beds
Grand, Suite, 1 King Bed
Grand, Executive Suite
Suite, View, Corner
Room, 1 King Bed
About this area
In the city centre and near a metro station, Grand Hyatt Bogota is in an area with great airport proximity. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Simon Bolivar Park and Monserrate, while National Museum and Gold Museum are cultural highlights. Don't miss out on a visit to Bogota Botanical Garden.Visit our Bogotá travel guide
- Gran Estacion Shopping Mall - 11 min walk
- U.S. Embassy Bogotá - 12 min walk
- Salitre Plaza Shopping Mall - 3 min drive
- El Tiempo Newspaper Bogota - 3 min drive
- Simon Bolivar Park - 5 min drive
- Bogota (BOG-El Dorado Intl.) - 11 min drive
- Where to eat
- Ushin Restaurant – Fine-dining restaurant offering Japanese cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner daily.
- Capitalino Restaurant – Al fresco dining restaurant offering local and international cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner daily.
- Illustre Bar – Open daily.
- Aldeana Patisserie – Open daily.
About this property
Grand Hyatt Bogota
Awards and affiliations
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender (LGBTQIA) guests.
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Renovations and closures
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The national sales tax (19%) may be charged at check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of the length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a non-taxable guest.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: COP 58000 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: COP 60000 per vehicle (one-way)
- Valet parking fee: COP 25000 per day
- Pet fee: COP 300000 per accommodation, per week
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher and a smoke detector. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities