Bidar Hotels from Rs1,999
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visitors can enjoy all that Bidar has to offer including the temples, gardens and university setting. Tourists can also enjoy the city's monuments and art.
Dressing for Bidar
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 37°C and the nighttime average to be 16°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 40°C during the day and 23°C at night
- July to September averages 32°C during the day and 22°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 32°C during the day and 15°C at night
- Bidar gets about 760 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually May and April with an average temperature of 39°C, while the coldest months are December and January with an average of 16°C