- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Fasthôtel Niort
Choose dates to view prices
Standard Double Room, 1 Double Bed, Private Bathroom
Comfort Double Room, Private Bathroom
Comfort Twin Room, Private Bathroom
Double Room PRM
King Size Room
Comfort Triple Room
About this area
Located in Bessines, Fasthôtel Niort is next to a golf course. Church of Notre-Dame and Chateau de Niort are local landmarks, and if an activity is on the agenda, check out Niort Golf Club.
- Rene Gaillard Stadium - 10 min drive
- Chateau de Niort - 11 min drive
- Noron Exhibition Center - 13 min drive
- St. Andrew's Church - 14 min drive
- House of the Marais Poitevin - 16 min drive
- Epannes Station - 9 min drive
- Limoges (LIG-Limoges Intl.) - 134 min drive
About this property
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: EUR 7.50 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 6 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 10 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Clean and modern looking hotel.
The hotel was clean and the staff very friendly. The rooms are small but adequate enough. The beds comfortable. This was a stopover stay for us so the location was fine w us. Its very close to Niort city center (about a 5 min drive or a 25-30 min walk). It was about a 2 min drive to several shopping stores. I could not recommend the town of Niort however. My only complaint would be there were a couple of times we could smell cigarette smoke slightly in out room and strongly in the hall. As nonsmokers this was a drawback for us. I don't know if guests were smoking or if staff was smoking and the smoke filtered up but either way it was unpleasant.