- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Batam Centre Ferry Terminal
- 5 min drive
- Batam Batu Besar (BTH-Hang Nadim)
- 19 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
About this area
D'Kost Homestay Batam is located in Batam. Batam Centre Ferry Terminal and Batam Centre are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those in the mood for shopping can visit Nagoya Hill Mall and Batam Center Shopping Area.
- Batam Centre Ferry Terminal - 5 min drive
- Batam Batu Besar (BTH-Hang Nadim) - 19 min drive
About this property
D'Kost Homestay Batam
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: IDR 80000 per vehicle (one way)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- This property only accepts cash for all on-site payments.
Property is also known as
- D'Kost Homestay Batam Hotel
- D'Kost Homestay Batam Batam
- D'Kost Homestay Batam Hotel Batam
- Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
- Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Parking and public transport
- Free self parking
- 24-hour return airport shuttle (surcharge)
- Airport shuttle on request
Food and drink
- Room service available
- Laundry facilities
- Concierge services
- Daily housekeeping
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Laundry facilities
- Luggage storage
- 24-inch LCD TV
- TV channels
Frequently asked questions
- Disliked: Cleanliness, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Dirt cheap, if you just need somewhere to sleep!
This place is dirt cheap if you just need somewhere to sleep. Otherwise, avoid staying here if you can. Basically, all you are paying for is just a bed.